LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shabir   23 August 2016

Fake 498a case booked on me

Dear sir,


Last year 2016 august i got married after that just 11 days we both stay at our home. Even we have not done first night also. She is avoiding me. I just thought that she is feeling new after marriage. let her setright. I also taken easy not forced on her.


After 10 days i came to know that she is 4 years bigger than me. and she dont like this marriage by their family fourse she married.

I discussed with their family members they said we will cousill her, But after that she behaving very badly using bad words on me infront of my family members.

On 11th day she said i need divourse. I was shocked and discussed with her parrants and sent her to her parents. 30 days left she is not comming to my home and then i sent divourse notice.


Then i was shocked they booked a case on me and our family under 498A and harrasment from my family. i went jail and came back with bail.


Please help me how can i proove that it was fake case booked on me this month i have next hearing on court


 6 Replies

Amandeep singh   23 August 2016

Keep calm and keep touching urs counsel .proving of case false is not a work for one day

Amandeep singh   23 August 2016

Keep calm and keep touching urs counsel .proving of case false is not a work for one day

Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     23 August 2016


In this instance You can give a complaint in the police for harassment /threatening you.take anticipatory bail from high court or sessions court. Keep ready all evidence defending you and against her keep a ready a witness to defend you.if she files immediately file a petition in the high court to quash the same with evidence and proofs saying it is false me through phone consultation will explain you if you have any doubts.


Krishna Murthy Pasupula:: Advocate- Hyderabad :: 


shabir   23 August 2016

I dont have any proofs just conversation done with her. I dont have any recorded details. Please kindly help me any one please....

whatnot   23 August 2016

If you do state your city may be advocate from that city will reach out to you.Your case would need personal assitance. Online mayn't help you much.

It seems law may be colluding with your wife.

Stay strong.

Pravin   23 August 2016

The very fact that your wife is 4 years older is a fraud. It has been held by SC that supressing the faact of age means that consent was obtained by misrepresentation /fraud and the marriage is voidable at the instance of one party and not the other. In this case, you are the aggrieved party and you can apply to the court to annul the marriage. Dont consummate the marriage after you have known the fact of misrepresentation/fraud or you will not be able to use that for seeking annulment of marriage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register