LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krrish Nath   30 April 2020

facing problem in living relationship

I love one girl she also love me she did not told me about her past life fully I alsobelive her and we stay together after I got to knew that she already stayed with one men before she met me but she did not told me that now when I asked about this she started blackmailing me and try to force me for marriage if I say I will not stay with u she told me she will die but now I didn't went to stay with her because I didn't like to marry her please advise me inthis situation we stay together near about 9 months.. what should I do because she not understand me now she is forcing me for marriage but I am not interested on it . what legal steps i will try tell me ?

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     30 April 2020

Dear Querist

First of All, you should not be bothered about her past as you said that you love her then there should be no question of her past, but anyhow, as you are not willing to live with her then you may issue a legal notice to her about the call off this relationship and also mentioned about her cruelty as she committed with you by threatening to commit suicide in case of not married with her.

it may be possible that she may file a false case against you for the offence of rape with the statement that you made a false promise to her to marry. in case of filing the complaint your legal notice will help you and save you.

Feel Free to Call

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 April 2020

Repeated query,raised so many times and replied everytime...need to report this...

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 April 2020

Originally posted by : Real Soul....
Repeated query,raised so many times and replied everytime...need to report this...

1. It is possible that todays youngsters (more specifically this "REPEATER" querest), maybe having more than one Girl Friend and may be indulging in many different unsatisfied Live-In Relationships.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 April 2020

Originally posted by : Hemant Agarwal

Originally posted by : Real Soul....

1. It is possible that todays youngsters (more specifically this "REPEATER" querest), maybe having more than one Girl Friend and may be indulging in many different unsatisfied Live-In Relationships.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

HA HA HA and having same troble with every girl....Ha ha ha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register