Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   15 June 2022

Facility management at new flats

We would like to float facility management services at high rise buildings, flats. What are legal docs and sanctions are required eg trade licence, ...

Kindly guide


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 June 2022

No benign item of trade or commerce cannot be regulated or restricted except through a duly enacted law. You may need to take permission/licence depending upon number persons engaged and machinery/equipment being used.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query