Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     05 June 2010

Facebook comments on new poll on bar council exam

Kohli Akash
Kohli Akash 
atleat it will gv fair opputunity 2 all as it helps in removing de favourism wch goes in de lap of senior lawyers kids......as dy hv 2 compete 1st den dy cn appear......
Yesterday at 12:05am
Rohit Kashyap
Rohit Kashyap 
True. Entrance is needed to improve the quality in legal profession.
Yesterday at 12:10am
Vidhi Thakkar
Vidhi Thakkar 
concept is good....bt hw it is executed also matters.....as per their announcemnt for 2010 batch it seems litl bit unfair as the batch wont b able to practice till 2011.......so i say yes for xams bt nly if they are organised nd informed abt wel nd advance....as d timing of such xams matters most !!
Yesterday at 12:17am
Vandana Kandari
Vandana Kandari 
Though I am in favour of Mandatory entrance exam by BCI, provided it must be conducted fair and reasonable.
Yesterday at 12:19am
Shailendra Chimade
Shailendra Chimade 
I differ, this move will result into making the whole system of legal education redundant. The BCI has sufficient control over the Universities, infact, they are the ones who are setting up the syllabus! They shudn be givin by one n takin by another hand!
Yesterday at 12:47am
Diwakar Abhishek
Diwakar Abhishek 
its okay.............
Yesterday at 12:55am
Sudeep Sharma
Sudeep Sharma 
tk it frm me a guyz itzz a blessing in disguise--advocacy wud bcm a dream in nxt 10 years-and v wud be d lucky to mk ds thru--and it wud stand apart frm otr proffesions lk Civil Services,CS,CA or any other glorious..so indeed itzz a wondefull....
Yesterday at 1:56am
Sushma Singh
Sushma Singh 
there should b such exm as it wud serve the purpose of filter, it wud bring excellence which will b in d interest of all.
Yesterday at 2:21am
Sudeep Sharma
Sudeep Sharma 
IT WUD NT FILTER IT WUD RATHER DECREASE D SCRAP
Yesterday at 2:22am
Mohit Chaudhary
Mohit Chaudhary 
exam shud be there..bt it shud be at short intervals say after every 2 months.. in 1st month they shud conduct the exam and next month they shud enroll the students who passed the exam.. waiting for 6 months after passing law make no sense..
Yesterday at 3:49am
Manish Singh
Manish Singh 
yup... its a damn good initiative...really appreciable..
Yesterday at 3:59am
Rama Jachak
Rama Jachak 
Then why do we write exams for LLB?
Yesterday at 4:43am
Sushil Bhatia
Sushil Bhatia 
Very Necessary
Yesterday at 10:11am
Husein Kagalwala
Husein Kagalwala 
i see this as an attempt to keep out those llb grads who are not from a legal family background..... there is no need for this exam
Yesterday at 10:20am
Vivek Kumar Vicky
Vivek Kumar Vicky 
Yes,,,100 percent and we would be able to get good lawyers only.
Yesterday at 11:03am
Rahul Mehrotra
Rahul Mehrotra 
DEFINITELY.The standard of our profession going down day by day,so this exam will help a lot.Par apne desh mein positive cheezon ka virodh pehle hona shuru ho jata hai, so its doubtful also whether such thing can take place or not.
Yesterday at 2:40pm
Basudeb Tripathy
Basudeb Tripathy 
YES. I FEEL IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY.
Yesterday at 6:47pm
Aditya Garg
Aditya Garg 
Rainmaker is helping the government in conducting the exams n organising the paper in 9 regional languages... 1st of all aint our government agencies powerful enuf to conduct an exam on national level... y they r taking support of private firms???

2nd.entrance exam is a welcome step... but y so much hurry... i mean one night they decide n other ...See More
11 hours ago
Sanjeev Panda
Sanjeev Panda 
Apart from entrance exam, the standard of legal education should be raised. The curriculum is outdated and needs to be upgraded with global standards.
10 hours ago
Amrita Jais
Amrita Jais 
yes of course all its gud approach..
10 hours ago
Shweta Durge
Shweta Durge 
Yes, this is very good step and will help to improve the quality of legal profession.
7 hours ago
Mssree Sree
Mssree Sree 
It is necessary good concept and opportunity to get skilled lawyers
about an hour ago

Learning

2 Replies

Atul Mathur (propritert)     16 December 2010

we must welcome the deceision of B C I,It is for the betterment of lawyer it will restore the decurem of lawyers,If an entrence can bearrange for engeeniers & others Why not for lawyer ?

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     17 December 2010

yes,

the very good stap by bci.

welcome

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register