Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   03 June 2023


Dear sir/Madam
Recently my father had registered a false cheating case stating that I have him a cheque of 4 lakhs. I didn't gave any cheque to my father. My father and my step mother are doing all these because I married a girl whom they don't like. They blackmailed me by keeping my documents with them and stating that I have to sign on blank promissory notes and blank pages.Now they sent a lawyer notice to the company in which I am working, stating that I have to stay here as the enquiry is going on.So don't call him till the case is solved.Also stated to seize my passport.
Please advise


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2023

If your company received any such notice it should give a reply stating that it is a personal issue between you both and that the company has nothing to do with it.

You can challenge the false case as per law and merits in your side 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register