LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai K Prasad (Business Head)     21 September 2016

F&f is not given

HI I was working with Pvt ltd company and resigned on 6th May with a notice period of 30 days . Now although it has been 76 days cross after my Last working date still I haven’t received my F&F. I would like to proceed legally Could you please provide me format of legal notice because before proceeding really legal, just would like to warn him through sending this .

Learning

3 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     22 September 2016

After 90 days you may send legal notice though Advocate.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2016

In the meanwhile, just write a polite letter calling their attention to pending issue which serves as a reminder and footage for further legal notice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2016

You may write, of course under proper acknowledgment, to good offices of appointing authority,MD and narrate all representations made so far ( mention dates/names/brief minutes......................mode e.g; phone calls mentioning both numbers/emails mentioning both email id's/in person/letters etc ) and remind that till date; the acknowledgment and acceptance of (both)  notice of resignation, final resignation, correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues by Bank DD, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, service certificate, relieving letter, NOC/NDC, handover of charge,PF number and a/c slips of each year,ESIC card, etc etc has not been supplied to you and should be supplied thru Redg. Post from PO in next say.............3days ( if you want to add;with detail and copy of  of disciplinary action taken on erring person of establishment..)

The employee in instant case has tendered notice of resignation, served notice period thus providing full opportunity to employer and its attorney's in Line Management/HR/Legal cell/Admin/Accounts/Personnel to complete the exit formalities if any and handover everything on LWD.

The FnF docs and dues should have been supplied on LWD or say  within next 3 days, or max. by usual pay day.

You are at liberty to approach a very able counsel specializing in labor/service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register