LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anamika   11 January 2016

F&f clearance



I have givn my 9 years to an organization,however the company is not clearing my F&F dues, on the context of" financial crisis" as stated by them.


However the company is still running and there still are employees working in it,


I have my 9 Yrs hard earned money and want to know how can i claim it back.


Please suggest


 1 Replies

Mayur shikhare   21 January 2016

please file a recovery suit against the company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register