Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mita Dey (JTO)     05 November 2012

Extraordinary leave

Hello

I am working as an executive with BSNL since last 3 years. I want to avail 2 years of extraordinary leave for higher studies. I have some queries in this regard:

1. Does EOL of 2 years lead to seniority loss of 2 years?

2. At the time of joining after expiry of leave, shall I get incremented basic or the previous basic?

3. I have a bond of 5 years with BSNL. Shall this EOL be counted in the bond period?

4. If during this period of EOL, BSNL conducts departmental competitive exam, shall I be eligible to sit for the exam?

Please help..

Learning

9 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 November 2012

32 (2)(d)

Twenty-four months, where the leave is required for the purpose of prosecuting studies certified to be in the public interest, provided the Government servant concerned has completed three years’ continuous service on the date of expiry of leave of the kind due and admissible under these rules, including three months’ extraordinary leave 

usually for the central government employees this rule applies

raviprakash (engineer)     05 November 2012

Hi,

I was forced beyond my control to take care of my mother who was seriously ill for 2 years by availing EOL. I am a central government servant.As per the documents attached hereby I feel that EOL without MC taken beyond the control of the government servant qualifies for increment and service. Kindly advice me in this regard

With warm regards

Ravi

Attached File : 848377870 desktop.rar downloaded: 215 times

Mita Dey (JTO)     06 November 2012

Thanks ! Can anybody help about the bond period please

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2012

what leave rules apply in yoyur PSU.  Do these rules allow EOL boyond one year in entire service.

Mita Dey (JTO)     07 November 2012

BSNL follows CCS leave rules.

Leilani Pugh   21 November 2019

Labor and services law has some parts that can maintain the quality of functions on this it needs to represent data on it. You have to take some parts on it you can visit https://edubirdie.org/ they have all portion among the writing work available at this that used to hire on it.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2019

Originally posted by : Adv k . mahesh

32 (2)(d)

Twenty-four months, where the leave is required for the purpose of prosecuting studies certified to be in the public interest, provided the Government servant concerned has completed three years’ continuous service on the date of expiry of leave of the kind due and admissible under these rules, including three months’ extraordinary leave 

usually for the central government employees this rule applies

Not able to agree. this provision relates to study leave sunder rule 50

Originally posted by : Mita Dey

Hello

I am working as an executive with BSNL since last 3 years. I want to avail 2 years of extraordinary leave for higher studies. I have some queries in this regard:

2. At the time of joining after expiry of leave, shall I get incremented basic or the previous basic?

3. I have a bond of 5 years with BSNL. Shall this EOL be counted in the bond period?

4. If during this period of EOL, BSNL conducts departmental competitive exam, shall I be eligible to sit for the exam?

Please help..

Tere is no loss of seniority no bar in attending deptt exam. no increment Will be given for this period since you are in service no dikkat kon or bond is there

Originally posted by : Mita Dey

Hello

Please help..

you are wrong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register