Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Extradition in indian matrimonial issues

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     14 June 2013

So many cases on your lawyers advice?..now he says it is impossible to get any result?

Nitin (Law)     15 June 2013

Gupta Ji i am curious to know from which law school you passed out :) India does not allow dual citizenship so this guy is either Indian or Australian full stop.Now impounding the passport how can Indian government do it when he is living in Australia ? Now the question of extradition its 100% impossible in matrimonial case.There are hardcore criminals and terrorists whom Indian government could not extradite till date and Gupta Ji is giving advice to get a Australian citizen extradited :) Sudha Ji please get ex party divorce and get a better life instead of wasting more money.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     15 June 2013

Dear Nitinji  Kindly read " THE CITIZENSHIP ACT 1955 , and Amendement Act 2003 ,  Also kindly read the meaning of dual citizenzhip and applicability of law in both countries . Go through Bilateral extratdition agreement . It may sort out your problem .

If you want justice - Allegation , counter -allegation , mentally harassment , monetary expenditure , time , is part of it .

Mr. Nitin dont waste your energy about my education and qualification . kindly provide me your mobile number  or contact me - 8989003867 , so that i personally tell you about my education.

(Guest)

@Nitin is absolutely right that India doesn`t allow Dual Citizenship.What it allows is something called `Overseas Citizenship of India`(OCI).This allows some benefits such as visiting India life-long without a visa,etc. but not the same as Dual Citizenship.

Nitin (Law)     17 June 2013

GuptaJi i don't know what you want to show in "THE CITIZENSHIP ACT 1955" and Amendement Act 2003 ? It is very clear that there is nothing for dual citizenship and here if this person gave the Indian citizenship then he is no more a Indian and Indian law does not apply on him anymore unless he lands on Indian soil and commits a crime.

Now if Sudhaji puts allegations of DV,Dowry,Desertion etc then its only a waste of time and on such basis Indian State cannot extradite a foreign citizen holding foreign passport.If it was a serious offence of murder or something then Indian government could have initiated a process which itself takes ages.But here its a case of matrimonial desertion and in western world one goes for divorce and if Indian government even initiate extradition process it will be a joke and will fail.

There is not a single extradition happened till date in any 498a or DV cases full stop.

Now Sudhaji better instead of wasting money on such things get divoce and get a better life and forget extradition this is impossible and if any Advocate gives you such hope they just making money out of it knowing nothing.

(Guest)

It's pathetic --------- A marriage which is not yet consummated and lived too "Then why somebody is killing herslef & making lawyers richer".

I don't know what's the basic instinct arise in women's mind that she goes for searching her husband to file 498a and dv cases on him.

It's too funny to read here as extradition of husband in matrimonial disputes.

Dear Author, I am surprised to read you as what you wld have done to your husband if he would have consummated with you and lived 2 3 years along with you?

As without consummation you are hell bent to take a revenge,if he had made you pregnant and then he would have left you,what would you have done then?

My sincere advice------- Husband KO PAKADNA MUSKIL HI NAI NAMUMKIN HAI....

go for remarriage after getting exparte divorce and lead a beautiful & happy life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register