Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANISH (BSP)     11 November 2011

Extra construction in flat

Dear All Experts,

I have flat at third floor in nagpur of 980 sq ft.  Between my Kitchen and Bedroom flat has window and that space is of now use as their is now wall in lowe and upper side.if i buld uo wall ( floor ) and Upper wall( celing ) then either kitchen can be enlarge or bedroom can be enlarge.

For this construction can i need to take permission of my apartment flat owner and napur imprrovement trust.

Because after this construction i don't want to involve in any sort of legal hassle.

With Thanks and regards

Rajanishkumar Verma

Learning

3 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     11 November 2011

It is better if you inform the sociiety in writing before commencing the work to avoid future problem.

RAJANISH (BSP)     11 November 2011

Dear Sir, Thanks for your suggestion but my apartment don't have any registered society.  Even if i inform all flat owner about the construction and if they don't have problem still do i have to take any permission from nagpur improvement trust or muncipality for extra construction because that portion comes under superbuildup area ( out of carpet area) i want to enlarge only 3*4 ft area

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     11 November 2011

I do not know how well they will respond to your request for permission (Nagpur Trust and Municipality). However, send a letter with justification seeking permission, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register