Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasmeetsingh (Law Student)     09 September 2010

Extension of Residential permit/ Visa

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a law student and have joined a law firm at pune, and am dealing with a very urgent case in which a student from south korea has came to the city completing his BA from pune university in 2007 - 2008, unfortunately he missed to fill up his university form of annual exams for the year due to hospitalization, of which he duly posses medical certificate and in addition he sat for his terminal examination. Therefore in the next academic year he filled his form but the university before five to six days offered him a hall ticket of new BA coarse. He visited his college he was told to meet to controller of examination but did not bear fruits at last he went to the secretary education ministry and was called after few days, but vice chancellor of the university saw this student in waiting room of the secretary and contacted  FRO and told them to take over his passport and this prevented him to enter the premises of mantralaya.

The college has issued an bonafide certificate and recommeded FRO to extend his visa, and on 30/ june/ 2010 student has even applied for extension of his visa, but even then his passport was taken over and was today i.e. 9 september 2010 expulsion order is issued.

Kindly guide me what can be done in this case.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register