Extension of commercial building towards residential area

My home is behind a bank building . Owner of the bank building extending building of the bank towards back side now my home is coming adjacent to the bank building in this case can they construct windows towards my home.


If the proposed construction in the adjacent building is in violation of the building bye-laws of the local body (municipality/corrporation) or in contravention of the approved building plan, then you can file an application with the concerned local body for prevention of further construction or removal of already constructed structure to the extent of violation/contravention. If your problem is only regarding your apprehension that windows might be opened in the proposed structure, then you may file a suit for relief of injunction in the local court. You may need the help of a lawyer for this.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x