LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Doomed_Man (Respondent)     01 June 2016

Exposing corrupt lawyers

How can we expose corrupt lawyers. My wife's lawyer is very notorious for putting baseless allegations thereby destroying the fabric of marriage. She has been corrupting her mind for 2 years now. How can I expose her for her malpractice

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     01 June 2016

Make a formal complaint against her with state bar council where she is enrolled as advocate for malpractices. However you will have to produce evidence against her for charges you make otherwise it will be considered defamation on your part.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 June 2016

At the outset she is UR opp lawyer,UR lawyer has to make efforts for countering her in the court.What ever allegations that are levied against U are by UR wife and the lawyer only represents her in the court.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     01 June 2016

No, She is not corrupt.  She is protecting the interests of her client, which she thinks good for her. Corruption is such that if she takes money from you while representing her or hear your advice while being her advocate and tries to protect your interest than her client's interest.  So far as breaking down the marriage is concerned, you ask the judge to send both husband and wife in the mediation and without any interference of the advocates of both the parties and court would do so.  Then, there you try to impress the importance of the institution of marriage. 

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     01 June 2016

1) The other side lawyer cannot said to be corrupt unless he demands and accepts unlawfully any illegal gratification from u for ur interest rather than other side clients interest.  The above said opinion is correct.

2) The other side lawyer is doing the given duty to protect her clients ur wifes interest which sounds naturally against u.

3) If u r really interested to avoid break down of ur marriage, u may plead for a conciliation before the court who will certainly order for mediation between u both without any in between intermediaries including both side lawyers.

(Guest)

The lawyer is doing her job. It seems corrupt from your perspective but this what lawyers do all over the world, create the best possible case for their client as per wishes expressed by client. Whether the actions are good for client or not, caring about her family - this is not lawyers job.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     01 June 2016

Originally posted by : Doomed_Man
How can we expose corrupt lawyers. My wife's lawyer is very notorious for putting baseless allegations thereby destroying the fabric of marriage. She has been corrupting her mind for 2 years now. How can I expose her for her malpractice

The Fabric of marriage should not be washed in public, why go to court/lawyers and then call them corrupt?  Is it not corruption in our blood? 

Mother tells, her kid, if you be good, I will give you toffee, is it not corruption?

You could not handle your wife and you dare to blame an advocate?  All you males who have matrimonial disputes are inefficient incapble husbands who could not handle the wife.  For your failure you cannot call names to learned advocates who represent their client.

1 Like

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : Dana Kayoni

Originally posted by : Doomed_Man

The Fabric of marriage should not be washed in public, why go to court/lawyers and then call them corrupt?  Is it not corruption in our blood? 

Mother tells, her kid, if you be good, I will give you toffee, is it not corruption?

You could not handle your wife and you dare to blame an advocate?  All you males who have matrimonial disputes are inefficient incapble husbands who could not handle the wife.  For your failure you cannot call names to learned advocates who represent their client.

Agree with Danajis advice.

Doomed_Man (Respondent)     14 June 2016

"You could not handle your wife" is the stupidest comment I have ever heard. You do not belong to this forum so dont comment here.

But reg others when you say the advocate has best interests of the client you need to understand that the advocate should not deviate from the truth, else you are not in the best interest of justice !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register