LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Expose these corrupt swines on

Expose these corrupt swines on, who made India as one of worst country even worse than Zimbabwe or Congo?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Greedy people of India

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 December 2009

As per the prevailing situation ( current political system), it seems impossible. Just forget politicians, since they get elected for only 5 years, that too depend upon chance/luck. See this so called educated lots like IAS/IPS, doctors, engineers, bank managers, and other higher class officers, they are getting handsome salary and other benefits for their entire service period after that they get pension for the rest of life with so high job security in this poor country where people are dying due to starvation. It look filthy. Even god has left this country, since they too are offered bribe. If u need I will send u rate list of transfer/posting of the every officials in Jharkhand.

(Guest)

Being well educated people if you are all saying it is impossible, how our grand children they can servive in this Country sir?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 December 2009

This is hard reality, who cares for whom. Just imagine an IPS officer of DIG rank Mr. P S Natrajan exploited s*xually  a poor tribal girl Ms Sushma Badaik.  This is tip of the iceberg. Post of an Office Incharge(Daroga) in PS is being sold at 10 to 15lakhs and minimum 50k to 1lakh per month. If one has to survive, one has to go with the tide. Going against the tide will result in NHAI GM Late Satyendra Dubey and IOC GM Late S R Manjunath.

(Guest)

Tomorrow corrupt officials in electricity Department demand every day, you pay money first I allow you to use electricity that day will you accept please? We must oppose it is possible. We should not wash our hands, saying that it is not our/ my problem.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     16 December 2009

It is my personal experience, when a lower staff of revenue department asked Rs. 500/, as a bribe, I refused to pay in self respect and with the feeling that we should not encourage corrruption. But today I am in loss of Rs. 2lakh, plus headache, and I am till date facing that problem. I complained upto Deputy commissionar, But didn't worked.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register