Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KESHAV KUMAR SAXENA (ADVOCATE)     16 September 2011

Exploitation

Dear Sir,

I have been working in a Limited Company as an accountant.  Unfortunately the management of company is partial  and ignoring me since last four years.  During the increment period they are providing others more than double of increment as to me.  I am much educated than my co workers and feeling exploited.  Kindly suggest me what I have to do ?

Regards,

Keshav Kumar Saxena

Learning

3 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 September 2011

Most of the companies are usually provide more increments to well performing people of those departments whom they think are responsible for increase in revenue generation for the company like operations, sales etc. The departments like quality, legal, admin etc. are usually unofficially considered as "non performing assets".

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     20 September 2011

Hi Keshav,

I think its the time to change your employer...

Just a suggestion: Work in a company till you get a growth...if u start feeling neglecting...its the time to shift to another company with new vision and enthusiasm and prove urself...

All the best

Ruchi

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2011

Advice by Ruchi is practical.

You might have stayed with the company for reasons best known to you or may be it suits your temperament.

Although one should stay with a company for a reasonable good period of time,switching companies does not necessarily make  candidate a rolling stone. It is also a fact that rolling stone has more mass. Many of the executives have crossed floors by changing companies. Aim to be with best of the employers with good HR practices.

Companies do not marry employees and employees should not marry the company.

Before you change find about the new employer, company, team discreetly and make your own assessment. Negotiate the benefits and package to the maximum and work passionately and deliver results. You shall be known in the market and trade with the results you deliver. Good performers are handpicked by recruiters. Your qualification, experience, performance can take you to places.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register