Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     14 May 2011

Experts are requested to give proper replies

Hon'ble Experts! 

Please give proper replies to the needy queriests, if you are having legal knowledge in the particular query which is asked by the queriest. If you do not know the proper remidy or answer, it is better do not attend that query. I saw some of the hall of fame top scored experts are attending the queries by giving evasive replies. All experts are not the Gods! they need not be well versed with the particular law or aspect. If any of the member of this site asked for any judgments, some of the experts are giving their answers with evsive manner and those answers are painful to the queriests. All queriests are not illeterates or not the laymen. Some of the queriests are paracticing advocates and they well versed with law. But to get second opinion or to get more clarification in the particular aspect, they are asking queries. Some of the members are not having sufficient library in their loacal area. So they are asking for texts of citations. For that some of the experts are givng answers like "go and get the citation from any library". To give such answer he need not be an expert. A lay man can give such answer. It is appearing some of the experts [socalled experts] to get more points to get their name in the first 10 members giving such cheap answers. Being I am the member of this site to give feed back through this site I am posting my view. I am a practicing advocate in muffusil court in A.P. I am the junior advocate of one of the expert advocate in this site[i.e. Mr. Y.V.Vishweshwar Rao]. My senior did not give such evasive replies sofar. I request all the experts please do not answer with evasive replies and do not suggest with wrong interpretation of law. If the query is not proper you can post your answer like required more information in the query. I hope that you will take this mail sportively for the sake of the quality of this web site. Thank you one and all.    

Learning

2 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     15 May 2011

@ GNR Sharama - I  really appriciate your comments ! If  We know the Subject- Query Soultion - positively , we have to reply to help the Quriest !  We must also know that by givign proper reply to the Queiest - he may be   Advocare - or other than adovcate - - the same approach shall be there - by that each advocate will be upgrading his  knowledge , Skils and  taking a Review on the subject Law Point - It is true - that evey memebr - Expert - is not  fully aware of all the aspects of the law- each one havign their own experiences  having  involved in that field by conducting cases or otherwise - these aspects to be taken in to consideration  by one and all  - we have to admit that at times We may be givign wrong  answers - it is not that  every query should be attended by Experts ! 

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     17 May 2011

dear members! this comment is posted in wrong thread. The same may be see in the thread of "Forum-others" section. You may share your opinion on my view. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register