Experts advice toprocedure to get sold property back


My grand father (mother’s papa) have property in pune but in the year of 1988 my uncle (mom’s brother) had sold all property in his brother in law by sale deed by making fool to my grandfather he was illiterate, (Actually it was an scheme to be owner of all property) then sold all property with my grandfathers thumb in his brother in law and favored relatives to 200000/- two lacks.

 My grand father died in the year of 1995, and then my uncle transferred all property in his wife (my aunty) by power of attorney on his brothers.

 now he is has sold all property to builder  to 151, 0000.00/- (one carore fifty one lacks) to builder, he had made power of attorney from my mom in the last year without giving a single coin, when my was ill and suffering from Brain cancer, she is no more now, she have 1/7 share in the property, so what to do now, what will be stamp duty to file suit, will the sell deed can be cancelled? builder have made 7x12 sheet of revenue dept on his name what is procedure to cancellation the 7x12 sheet of revenue dept.or any other any producer without going in civil court action due to financial problem . What should i do please help me and advice me.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x