LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim need help (HOUSEWIFE)     07 February 2014

Expert views on family court

Dear Sirs, we were not having any family court in our dist. All the cases (DV, 125CRPC,CUSTODY) are running in the district court. Last week we came to know that family court has been opened in our dist. and all the case will be transferred there. My query is 1) How family court proceedings are diff from any normal dist courts. 2) Our Hon'ble courts are flooded with so many cases , we don't get enough opportunities to be heard, is the scenario is family court is same or not? 2)will family court take this thing into consideration that all my cases are 1.5 yr old and still nothing concrete has been done to give me the relief of maintainance etc.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 February 2014

The family court procedure is lengthy and time consuming, here we always recommend settling the matter amicably in a mutual understanding before appearing the court.  lawyers are required. claints can directly approach to the family court judge and reveal arguments.

victim need help (HOUSEWIFE)     08 February 2014

I cant help as all cases will be transferred there. I have been facing this court proceedings from last 1.5 yrs. me and in my laws including husband are least bothered about the proceedings. they have hired a team of lawyers and they r taking every possible step to harass me (they have filed multiple case ie injunctions suit, possession suit, custody of child, criminal complaint of trespassing and many more). Please guide me what shd I do. they are forcing me to settle down the issue by taking some some odd amount which I am not interested in. Please help.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2014

It is better to contest all the cases on merits, if you think you are not at all at any fault and you have approached all the cases with clean hands, you can be confident about justice for you, the legal course of action will take its own time due to the ever increasing matrimonial disputes everywhere.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register