Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (officer)     11 September 2010

expert high court advocate please help draft quash DV cmpln

Respected advocate members,

Some time back I had posted details of my case. Resp. Arunkumarji had very proptly advised on it. Now I seek help from the veteran member advocates of high court to approve my draft for the quashing petition of DV Act, which is attached herewith. The facts are very clearly mentioned in the draft itself. I would be highly obliged if a veteran advocate can opine me in the draft. I would like to file the same soon, party in person.

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 April 2015

The draft is ok except for a few spelling mistakes

1 Like

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     15 April 2016

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT

1. YOU HAVE DRAFTED FACTS OF THE PETITION PROPERLY.BUT YOU NEED TO ADD CERTAIN PARAGRAPHS REGARDING.

1. That cause of action arose due to filing of said lower court case and said impugned order

2. That the  petition is in limitation period, still delay if any may kindly be condoned in the interest of justice. as for collecting documents and arranging finance and other difficulties took some time.

3. That the proper court fee stamps are paid.

4. That the petitioner relies on documetns a list whereof is enclosed.

You may add these paragraphs after para 16 and change the further serial para nos.

You have to affix court fee stamps on the petition .you may refer the filing dept. and Roznama blank forms and synopsis and enclose  presentation forms for computer filing .you have to submit one extra set on ledger paper legal size if the petition is listed before divn.bench and also submit two copies to the p.p.high court and send one copy to each respondents by speed post a.d.

3. Kindly note that you need to keep first page of the petition half blank on top so as to allow the dept to write remarks. You should also keep proper margins of about 2 inches at left hand side of each page and also keep margin to right side and botom of page with reference to filing department of said court.

It is advisible to get the petition properly checked from the advocate before filing as any objections may delay the mater please note.

good luck.

N.B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.,ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register