Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maddy   11 September 2018

Experience letter and background verification

Hi All,

I worked for a small organization for 2 years and left that organization with one month of the Notice period, As per company norms notice period was for 2 months. 

If anyone serving one month notice then, he/she need to pay a two-month full salary including PF amount. 

As I served one month notice period, So they charged two-month salary.

I had paid one month salary. So, they gave me resign acceptance letter and told me that once you paid the remaining amount then we will release experience letter.

Now, I'm facing an issue with my background verification, which is done by my current company. BGV team told me that your previous company not doing background verification. 

So I connect with my previous company HR and she told me that you will pay the remaining amount with late fine, then only we will verify. (there was no clause for late fine)

In this case what action I can take or what are the best ways to short out the BGV issue.

Thanks,

Learning

1 Replies

kirti kabra   11 September 2018

Legally seen , in your case it was mentioned that you have to pay two months of notice before resignation and as you served your notice for just one month , you need to face the consequences.
I would suggest you to talk to the internal mangers of the company and request them to listen to your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register