Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Antibiotic (Free Lancer)     13 November 2011

Experience certificate

Dear Sir,

I was working in Tajikistan as CEO(General Director) in a pharma company. I have left the job and wish to get the experience certificate. I want to know That I was the highest authority and was reporting to the owner who is mentioned in the ownership docs. Let me know who will sign my experience certificate. As my owner is not holding position (designation) in the comp. He comes to see business on a business visa and not on a work visa.

Plz guide. How he can sign and what designation he should write after the signature on my Experience Cert.

Thanks,
Mandy

Learning

5 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     13 November 2011

The Admin Head of the Company ,

If the  Secy to Govt of India takes VRS , President may accept , but the VRS Order will be sined by the Joint Secy of the Deptt looking after

So the Admin Head of your Co. can issue the Experience Certificate to you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 November 2011

Learned Mr. Godbole has given valuable advice.Kindly follow it.

You may address the request to issue work experience/service certificate to your appointing authority.

The certificate may be issued by authorised/designated/empowered employee of the comapny.

Antibiotic (Free Lancer)     14 November 2011

Thanks Mr SURESH GODBOLE, However I was the head of all depts. I was Country Head/CEO(General director designation on papers). Its was a small company and there was no Admin deptt, Many dept's role were collectively done by Me, accountant and office secretary . Also there were nojoint director . There was nobody above me in the office and I use to report to the owner about the business.

Thanks in advance

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2011

There may be someone below you , A Managger of Accounts inharge /Mamager , who is continuing in emp still . He can put up the file to the Owner by putting up a draft reg your Experience Cert , showing his sig , then get the approval of Owner , Issue it to you

Simple

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 November 2011

Sir who is the owner of company, according to your statement  your owner is no holding position " it means what?

Who commenced the company and whoes name is reflected in the all govermment  records.

IS your establishment is come under the partnership firm or pvt ltd or limited

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register