25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gana   11 April 2017

Exparty order

What is the procedure to be followed for setting aside of the exparty order passed by judge in the domestic violence case


 2 Replies

Arjun   11 April 2017

You need to file a set aside petition.

Sachin (N.A)     12 April 2017

File an application under Sec.126(2) of CrPC read with Rule 6(5) of the DV Act. Gerenally court allows the application after imposing cost on applicant.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query