LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     15 February 2013

Expartee antcipated

If it is anticipated that in child custody and mat.divorce suit the respondent has not received and refused to accept the court summon and from postal dept. if Pettioner get the document that the same was refused before the first hearing date,then can the petitioner can apply and request the judge for ex-partee hearing of the case.

Is this possible.

Please reply ,its urgent.




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query