IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     03 January 2019

Exparte evidence in guardian act

Dear Members,

I have filled child custoday case for my girl child who is now 7 yrs residing with my ex in-Laws in UP and  my ex is living in delhi doing phd in Jamia millia islamia from last 4 yrs.

On basis of this,i filled case.Now my Ex is not attending court hearing and everytime her advocate submits leave application in court,she still not filled WS/replied on petition.So today court order ex parte evidence in my favour.

My question is, if she attend next date then can court recall exparte - evidence order or can continue with proceeding of exparte evidence.







 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 January 2019

Why u think about future.any thing may happens bee calm.ready to face future .Ur advocate will help u.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 January 2019

You can get the kid wih exparte order.  file an execution petition after stipulated time  in the same family court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query