Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sankar   29 August 2016

Exparte divorce but unable to get order copy in hand

Dear All,

My divorce case got over in February 2016 due to unavailability of the respondent(wife) exparte divorce but unable to get order copy in hand. Whether it will take 6 months to prepare the order copy ? I am struggling to get the order copy. in the e-court site they have mentioned my case is disposed due to unavailability of the respondent (wife).  I am not getting correct answers from my lawyer also.

1) Can someone please advise the procedure to get the order copy in hand ?

2) Can i do the second marriage immediately or i need to wait for some more time (already 6 months before my case got disposed) ?

Please share your valuable thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

Learning

3 Replies

Sidharth   29 August 2016

To get the certified copy you need to fill the forn easily avialable on stationery shop in court permisis or may also download it from court website.

Deposite it on window in court they will give you the date when you can collect it ( it is approx 4-7 days)

Remarriage can be done after 90 days of date of judgement , if no appeal has been filed. so in your case i think you can remarry

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     29 August 2016

@ Sankar,

Can you please tell me in that how much time it took for you to get the exparte order of divorce. Means from the date of filing the petition till the date of judgment ? How much time ( months / Years) it took ?? How many summons or notices court sent to your wife ? Did your wife filed any case against you like 498a, DV act, 125Crpc etc. 

thanks

Sankar   30 August 2016

@Ramesh Singh and Sidharth Sir,

I filed for G numbr also but i am unable to get the order copy in hand. Even i send the petition to District judge but no use.My lawyer simply asking me to wait for some more time but already 6 months over, order came in Feb 2016. Now, how can i proceed to get the order copy. 

Please advise, what i need to do now ?  Kindly share your valuable thoughts.

@ Subhomoy Das - My divorce case got over in 6 months time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register