LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KURIAKOSE P G   07 July 2015

Exparte decree

Sir, Is it possible to vaccate a sub-court exparte decree by the same court?


 3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 July 2015

yes, file an application for set aside exparte decree

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     08 July 2015

Dear Kuriakose

Defendant/s can move an application under order IX Rule 13 of the CPC, which speaks of conditions under which an Ex-Parte Decree can be set aside.


KURIAKOSE P G   28 July 2015

Tanks a lot,dear Sirs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register