Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seeker (business woman)     22 August 2013

Exparte

Hi

I am in a very tricky situation by my fraudulent ex spouse.

we were married for 2 years and divorced in USA with proper jurisdiction.  My ex asked for divorce and she contested and child custody and maintainance were awarded as per USA court rules.

She filed for divorce and purposefully tried to delay the financial settlement so bifurcated divorce was granted pending financials and the trail for financials is going on.  She now obscandied to India and she filed false 498a and a family court case to recover false dowry and gifts and trying to pull me back to India so the financials are pending without her participation.  She wants to settle the financials in India and obtained divorce in USA..

is this a legal procedure.  The divorce is contested and granted, but the financials are not.  So will india court have right to decide on the financials after the divorce is granted here.  She was eligible for 6 months spousal support, so she collected it and ran to India.  She worked until before divorce application and earned morethan me always.  

My qns..will Indian court have jurisdiction to grant her extra mmaintainance

will India court have right to decide on financials after divorce is granted in a different country and the pending trail on financials is happening in uusa

her goal is to pull me to India and destroy my career..she does not mind roaming on roads...just would like to beg money.  She never gave a penny of dowry or gifts or her salary.  She will end up paying me in USA so she is trying to blackmail me in India..she,s soon going to repent.

Learning

1 Replies

NGOKC (pm)     22 August 2013

Fact that she was one who filed for divorce in US will work against her

Do not go to India and do not answer any notices for the moment frustrate her.

You can also file case in US on her for kidnapping child and freeze her assets there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register