LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Exparte

I am not an indian citizen .My sister has filed a civil suit in india regarding a particular property share when my parents already have gifted the property to me..Now one of the munshi ji is asking can we do her (which isme) exparte..can this put me in PO danger..can my power of attorney not work.as my mother is running this case so she will be appearing in the court..Plzz help any suggestions..Will i have to appear all the way in india jst for this case with no legal standiing.......

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     18 March 2011

you can cancel privious POA, then make your another POA inform to court.

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     19 March 2011

If the property is gifted to you and if the same is registered document, then you need not worry. That apart, frame clear question for POA, if you are really looking for help.

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Adv. Supreme Court  

(Guest)

As i told you my sister filed a civil suit on me stating she is equal share holder as me..Now for the civil suits ,as im not in India my parents already have got the power of attorney regarding all matters including property--can the poa work...And can i be asked to appear in court or vakalatnama is sufficient as due to the job issues and me being the bread owner i wont be able to come to india at any cost..thnks

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 March 2011

ur vakalatnama is sufficient.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register