Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bala   04 April 2024

Execution petition in ancestral property partition

Sir,
1.got final decree in ancestral property partition case. Some years back we submitted Execution petition. Counter argument completed and i got to know status is "case returned to regular court (NFA)". What will be next proceedings?
2. All plaintiffs need to be present for kind of Execution petition final hearing ? Generally in What  stage all parties need to present in civil ancestral property case

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2024

Your question lacks details hence any opinion rendered on the basis of vague details would be misguiding, you may revert with proper details or consult your own advocate and clarify the details.

bala   05 April 2024

1.we have a property partition dispute on ancenstral propertry between my grandfather and his brothers. so we went to court for partition . we got final decree and got partition based my grandfather rights in year 2010. we submitted execution petition in 2012 respondent raised objections in partition and now all are resolved when I checked the case status in online it shows as "case returned to regular court (NFA)" what it means and what will be next step? when all plaintiffs need to be present ? my uncles are not cooperating and not coming to court ?

Shashi Dhara   05 April 2024

Issue notices through Court to attend court if they don't attend the court appoint commission and decide your portion and handover possession to you as court orders.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2024

If the case has been reverted to regular by the lok Adalat with endorsement NFA, then you may proceed with the case as per procedures of law instead of relying on the compromise route through lok Adalat.

You discuss with your advocate and take further steps as per law instead of getting misguided by misinterpreting the law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register