Share More

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     11 March 2008

EXECUTION PETITION

hi all iam searching for execution petition can anyone send me or mail me

thanks in advance

Learning

14 Replies

Atul Bhuchar (LAWYER)     15 March 2008

Could you be more case specific so as to enable me to help you. what decree r u executing?

Guest (n/a)     20 March 2008

drafting format of execution petition, interlocutory application,written statement and plaint

mastanrao.bhogadi (advocate)     07 April 2008

please see Order21 Rule11(2) of c.p.c.

NATARAJAN .R (PENSIONER HAVING RETIRED FROM JUDICIAL SERVICES AT TAMILNADU)     15 June 2008

Hi,

Unless you are more specific, I am afraid, I may not be able to help you out.  I have put in a service of more than 38 years in Civil Courts during my service period and for roughly a decade and a half I had handled matters concerning Execution of Decrees.  Hope I can be of some use to u, if you pinpoint your querries.

WITH REGARDS

R. NATARAJAN.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     20 June 2008

Be specific about the mode you are
trying to execute the decree. Whether you are putting an attached
movable or immovable property to sale or you are seeking recovery of
decree amounts by way of salary attachment or you are seeking civil
arrest of Jdr. If you specify your need may be i can forward a copy of
the petition.

Ramesh R. Singh (Administrative)     24 March 2010

a suit for mandatory injunction directing defendants to execute an agreement for sale in respect of flat wiith further mandatory injunction for possession of the said flat alterntively claimed for liquidated damages.

Court decreed parlty allowing liquidated damage in favour of plaintiffs of Rs. 6,00,000/- with interest @ 6% per annum on Rs. 6,00,000/- till the date of payment and / or realisation by order dated December 2001.

Defendants till today fail to comply the said decree.

Hence, 1) what is remedy available?  2) for Executiong decreed what is limation?  3) How application to be prepared for filiing the execution petition format in general?.  Kindly guid over it my friend.

Ramesh R. Singh (Administrative)     24 March 2010

I am seeking execution of decree by way of attachment of moveable as well as immoveabale or alternatively arrest of person.  In short all best possible remedy I can use in getting recovery of money as per order of the court.

ARUN KUMAR (Govt Servant)     04 June 2010

Dear members

Thank you for your support and guidance. I filed the consumer case and forum awarded the order in favor of me. But opposite parties have not complied the order which expired on 19 April 2010. I filed execution petition U/s 27 on 27 April 2010. Notice was served to opposite parties and appeared before forum on 21 May 2010. H’nable Judge told to opposite parties to comply the order by 04 June 2010. But opposite parties have not appeared on the date.   Now H’nable judge has given next hearing date 22 June 2010 for record of statement of decree holder.

At this stage, I am little confused. I request all members to guide me and what will be the results after struggling with more than one year.

regards

Arun

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     07 June 2010

Go for the old format for filing Execute Petition

ARUN KUMAR (Govt Servant)     07 June 2010

First ,Please go through my written statement. I have already filed execution petition u/s 27 for non compliance of order.

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     08 June 2010

1st you please go throw the book pleading and drafting in thaat book you can find  all kinds of formats including execution petition

kranthi (retainer advocate)     17 June 2010

go through the pleading & drafting   book

ARUN KUMAR (Govt Servant)     26 August 2010

I have filed execution petiton u/s 27 in Apr 2010. Due to non compliance of order, I have also taken further steps u/s 27 Crpc 200. one day accused (Ops) appeared in the court and released on bail amount of Rs 20,000. and accused 's advocate pray from forum to settle the payment in next hearing i.e on 04 Aug 2010.

But on 04 Aug 2010, advocate of accused and accused were absent on the hearing. Judge forfeited the bail of accused and Judge has issued the show cause notice to accused person through Police commisioner.

Please tell me what will happen in next hearing? Whether accused will go to jail or not.

raj (software engineer)     18 February 2012

what is the time limit to file ax execution petition in a decree to obtain arrears from the tenant?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register