LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhi Agarwal (Owner)     19 April 2011

Execution Petition !

Our father died intestate and in 2009 in a case filed by me in the City Civil Court at Mumbai all the legal heirs consented that the two flats owned by him are to be sold out to highest offerer and sale proceed to be distributed amongst legal heirs under consent terms. However family of two legal heirs occupying the two flats did not move ahead as per order and created hurdles and harrased me resulting in delay of 12 months. I have a dcree in hand and will file an Exeution Petition and have following queries:

1) Execution Petition is to be addressed to whom i.e. Registrar of City Civil Court or to the court ?

2) Can I claim damages from the occupants of the two flats amounting to Rs. 10Lacs for delaying the matter ?

Pl. guide and help as I am a retired person and intend to file the Execution Petition on my own.

Learning

1 Replies

suguna prasad kalvala (advocate)     20 April 2011

EP is to  be filed in the court itself , Any claim shall be made through the court and if court orders damages or cimpensation can be recieved  no doubt  u have  the case , it is better u take service from the lawyer who dealt ur case  suguna prasad kalvala cell 994995476

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register