IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RKJAYAKUMAR (Advocate)     20 June 2017

Execution of will

Respected members,

“‘A”’  was executed a will as (Now “A” was died)

After his death the property’s income has to go to his wife –“B”  and the property not to sell or not let out or lease to any one only income from the property has to enjoy by “B” “(B- was alive now and no issues). After her death the property has to enjoy by the ‘A’s brother “C” and his son “D”. For them also same they can enjoy the property income not to sell and lease the property. And the property has to go to the “D’s male child –“E” and he can sell the property, now “ E” was minor. The landed property was agriculture land.

How to sell the property now?  And what are the procedure and steps to be followed to sell the property?

Note: "A"s property some are ancestors property and some are self acquired property.

Please suggest

Thanking you all.


 5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 June 2017

I can not still understand as to why professionals are not guiding their own friends from same profession in case of complications.

RKJAYAKUMAR (Advocate)     22 June 2017

can B,C,D and E (father D on behalf of minor Guardian of E) can register the sale deed?

shrenik (lawyer)     22 June 2017

Yes father d can sell

RKJAYAKUMAR (Advocate)     23 June 2017


but in will only 'E" on attending major then only he can sell the property, Now E was minor.

RKJAYAKUMAR (Advocate)     04 January 2018

Respected members,

Any except opinion please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query