LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baburaj (Legal Executive)     13 July 2011

Execution of Award

We have passed the arbitration award  in aurangabad against one dealer now my boss advised me to collect the property details of the dealer, so that, the  transfer of award from Aurangabad to concerned court, so only execution petition can be filed & recover the amount.


Now my doubt is how i have to collect the property details, actually i am not a Legal gradurte but just co-ordinating the legal matters... plse suggest...


 3 Replies


Arbitration award need not be transferred. Whereever it may be passed in India, it can be executed whereever respondent and his properties are there. As per the pecuniary jurisdiction, you can file Execution Petition. Depending upon the amount to be recovered, you can choose either movable property or immovable property.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 January 2012

Yes rightly advised by Mr Nadella.

rajasekaran (director)     02 January 2012


1. Can simultaneous execution petition for property and person under O 21 R 30 be filed in two different Courts?

 2.When execution petition  maintainability is pending adjudication ,regarding  objections to arbitration award / decree  filed beyond period prescribed , whether  application Under O 21 R 41 as to direct JD  to file an affidavit of assets to aid  in the process of execution and O21 R 11 A  permission for DH to file an affidavit  is maintainable  ?

 3. Can corporate directors be made liable in EP proceedings by piercing the corporate veil?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register