Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash chandra bose (to improve my drafting knowledge)     25 May 2011

Excise case

hello,

my name is subhash newly enrolled advocate. Here one excise case came before me. now i"m appearing for bail argument. So now i need draft of Bail Petition. So anybody help me. It is my request.

I scanned and attached the F.I.R copy of case for help to draft bail petion. Please help me, because i'm poor in language. It is my humble request.

please attach the file of model draft  "Bail Petition", if possiable.

some brief details of case and accused

Dudala yadagiri  S/o danaiah

aged 52 years  occ-business

R/o Jalpally village, Saroor nagar mandal, RR district.

offence under section 34(a) of A.P Excise Act,1968.

Name and address of the complainant /informant

Through state police Sri.S. venkatesham SI of Police, PS:Pahadi shareef, Cyberabad.

FIR dt: 23-05-2011 and remand date 24-05-2011. now accused in judicial custody. his next appearance in the court is 6-6-2011. so now i need Bail Petition draft, before his appearance in the court to file a bail petition.

so urgent need help as well as draft bail petition.

Learning

3 Replies

lingraj maradi (advocate)     01 June 2011

sir,

your information requires

allegations and fact of the case only FIR is not sufficient

subhash chandra bose (to improve my drafting knowledge)     02 June 2011

lingraj maradi sir thanku u,

in this case, my client selling wine (beer, liquer bootles) without any licence.  So, my client also giving percentage to police. Even also police  searched my client house and sezied 25 bottles and arrested the my client. My client also asked the police, why r u arresting me, i'm also giving percentage (montly some amount). but police said to my client, we arresting for our statistical record purpose.

Attached File : 106433 183567 8 in the court.doc downloaded: 132 times

subhash chandra bose (to improve my drafting knowledge)     02 June 2011

anyway. i filed bail petition with help of my friends. and we get bail order.(bail order is 5000/- one surety.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register