LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A Fighter (Manager)     15 May 2011

Ex wife in Revengeful mood

Hi, I am a muslim man working in Dubai and divorced my wife after 17 years of marriage,because I could not tolerate her nagging,mental torture anymore. I had given her jewellery,property,cash and all happiness in those years.Once she reached her parents, she filed a 498 A (with all false allegations like torture,harassment,adulteryetc)against me,my ailing mother (aged 76) and younger sister.Police started threatening arrests and we had to take AB.Then she took her things(17 years old) from my house with police and lawyers as witness.Now she filed a civil suit for the property.Again she approached police(Probably she bribed once again ) and they started threatening again my mother and sister.Now,she has approached Indian consulate and complained  and they called me to bring my passport for verification.Do I need to surrender my passport,when the civil  case is in the court and have given POA to my lawyers and I have not officially received any copy of complaint yet ?Moreover, will it be a problem for me to travel to India at this stage? Please advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register