Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   11 November 2022

Ex wife asking for money after mutual consent divorce

I have taken Mutual consent divorce HMA 13B from my ex wife in early 2017. I have paid one time 20 lac amount for wife and daughter. She demanded Daughter custody and hence taken big amount to take care of daughter. Daughter custody is with ex wife. In consent terms and conditions mentioned that both should not file case against each other like DV Act, HMA, HAMA etc laws. I have remarried to another girl in late 2017.

Ex wife sent me msg in 2018 that daughter was s*xually abused by school bus driver.

She ex sent me legal notice for additional maintenance 

She sent me msg in 2019 to take daughter in my custody

She filed DV Act case without DV incident in 2020 and prayed for additional monthly maintenance to both of her.

In 2021 she submitted application in court and asked court to give daughter permanent custody to me.

She sent me msg in 2020 that daughter is getting physically and s*xually abused by wife's father and mother.

In 2021 I submitted police complaint application for above incidents, police have not taken any action, saying these abuse incidents are not happened, they police verified those with ex wife.

She sent me in May 2022 two msg and asking to deposit money in her bank account 

She sent me msg in May 2022 and asking to take daughter s custody 

Court dismissed her DV Act case saying not maintainable after mutual divorce decree.

Oct 2022 I again submitted application to police for all above incidents and asked them to file FIR. Police are not filing it. Thay are saying none of the IPC sections are applicable for above sequence of incidents. They are asking me to tell IPC sections.

Question-Please tell me under which IPC sections action can be taken against ex wife, her father, her mother, bus driver? 


 4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     11 November 2022

Seems she is beyond madness and want you back in her life at any cost. She believes that you are her problem solver. The next time onwards, whenever you make complaint representing your daughter, get clarified about entire facts, else you are making fun of yourself.

Mahesh Sindalkar   13 November 2022

Anticipatory bail
A case has been registered against our relative as per section 498A, 312, 406, 323, 504, 506, 34 due to false complaint filed by the complainant. And we have appealed to the court for pre-arrest bail against this. Although the court has taken the total and reserved the order, will we get bail? Please tell me what will happen

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 November 2022

You will get bail. I believe police have handed over you section 41A notice! Comply that and then file it in the HC or Judge Court where the bail matter is pending. Hopefully you will get bail.

Fighter   15 November 2022

Please tell me under which IPC sections I should file private complaint in court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register