LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     16 March 2015

Ex-party in family courts



Please clarify be the below scenario:


Husband files RCR-->Wife never appeared in court--> husband winthdraws RCR and file for divorce-->still wilfe is not appearing in court.


In this scenario, can this husband gets ex-party? Or whats the correct strategy to follow here?


 4 Replies

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     16 March 2015

if wife after receiving the summons from the court then the court will order es-parte. And after getting ex-parte decree after 90 days you are free to marry any body.

saurabhkumar   16 March 2015

You will get exparte if wife dont appear after final summon by court.

LegalFighter (test)     17 March 2015



How many summons or final summons are sent by court?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 March 2015

depends on the case and court issue summons and there is no final summons court will see to some extent and will pronounce a ex parte judgement 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query