Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (studient)     18 July 2011

Ex-partee - Extrat Huge Money without any material evidance

I am Rajesh Kumar. I belongs to AP.
Actually my wife filed 498a 1 year back after separted for 2 years. they wanted to extrat huge money from me.. before they were going to file 498a.
they asked 40 laks as a settlement with mutual divorce.
We didn't agree for that. So, they went to PS and filed 498a saying that husband demanded addtional dowy.
So, CI filed 498A & DPAct 4. they gave the reason Cruelty by demanding additonal dowry demand.
There was no DP3 registered on me..
because there was no dowry takes place eventhough she mentioned in her complaint saying that her father ( did she see giving dowry?? ) had given dowry(10 laks cash) at the time of marriage.
here they didn't submit any shreedhan list and no bills for dowry(which they were complained..)
after 1 week later, they started mediation using police for outof court settlement (we didn't agree for that.)

after 1 year later... she filed for divorce on the grounds of cruelty without informing to me.
summons were sent to my parent's house by registered post.
my father received them and kept with them because they can't read/understand those papers. 
actually i am staying in another state which is different from my parents state.
now she got ex-partee...

they filed 498a in one town and divorce in another town courts. both are not in same town.

To extract huge money from me... she comeup with more & more false cruelty alligations.. those alligations mentioned by her even one also doesn't tally with 498a complaint/FIR...
her statements are fully different and fabricated with very cruel TV serials.

she can't get huge money from me if she  get ex-partee. To extract huge money from me, she prayed the magistrate to pass an order to return back her dowry(10 laks) and her gold 10 tula gold(never submit any bills/list).
for that she produced 3 witnesses all her family relatives and family friends. there is no paper evidance for them..

how to solve this fake dowry claim??

does the court support extract huge money in 498A & DPAct 4?
does it possible to pass an order without any material evidance?

here their motivation is extract huge money.

Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

P V Namjoshi (pvnamjoshi@gmail.com)     18 July 2011

The courts will appriciate and ebvaluate the evidence. You must argue the case in right manner. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register