Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 September 2011

All the best

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Abhishek Mishra (Noida)     16 March 2014

Shonee Sir, 

I live in UP and got Ex-Partee decision in just 2 hearings and I file RCR on 6th Jan, 2014 and got Ex Parte decision on 13th March. 

For evidance i have been called on 1st May, 2014. 

Abhishek Mishra (Noida)     16 March 2014

Shonee Sir, i have a query that my wife left house with her parent with all her belongings on 20th Nov., 2013. I complaint for the same to SSP, Gautam Buddha Nagar. He forwarded my complaint to Mahila Cell and they in turn has sent notices to my wife who appeared and told that i do some domestic violence and all. But as she was telling all lie and i had more than enough proves that she was telling is wrong.  

After she got notice from Noida Police she complaint at NCW, Lucknow for that too police called me and some investigations done. The report is submitted by CO, Noida and the case was closed.

Now my wife filed a complaint at her hometown lower court where her father is a lawyer. i got notice from probation officer, Jaunpur for Dowry Harrasment and my bad character and other cheap blames on me. I visited there and Probation officer told that there is nothing between you both why you people are doing like this. I don't know the reason but perhaps anyhow my wife want to pull me to the court.

i am not worried about whether i will win the case or not as i know i will win. i have 3 reports right now :

1. Report from Mahila Cell, Noida in my favour

2. Report from CO, Noida in my favour

3. Report from Probation officer, Jaunpur (that should be in my favour. I filed RTI for that but haven't got it yet)

So, whether after all these reports court will proceed DV case at her hometown ? Actually its difficult for me to go there everytime. i am in private job at Noida. If the case will be transferred to Delhi it will be quiet helpful for me. My present address is in Delhi. 

i have few grounds on which i would ask for transfer :

1. my father in law is a lawyer at same court so he may influence the case.

2. My wife is working so she may come here 

3. i am ready to pay the expanses to and fro 

4. her brother is also living at Gurgaon so it will be easy for her to attend the court proceedings

5. As all the reports are in my favour this is just to pull me to court that's why if she want to contest she may come here to do that.

6. i filed RCR to bring her back but she didn't appeared in that. It became Ex parte now.

Deepak Gurappa   10 August 2018

I got rcr orders in Feb 2017 as exparty because wife did not appeared,again I filled divorce on grounds of cruelty and dessertion in 2017 November but judge is not giving exparty divorce he calls for order then again he say I had to wait for one year can I transfer the case to other court,after orders he had said to call on

Kapil   02 May 2019

In rcr i am going to file exparte evidence in that time wife appears in the court but she filled a case in domestic violence still now I didn't get any summons what will happen she shows the appearance on my rcr

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register