LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

L (service)     11 August 2009

Ex-Parte Nullity

Finally my NULLITY petition which was not contested by my "frigid, non-sense, laalchi 498a" wife has succeeded. The Family Court judge has declared ex-parte order in my favour, shortly we shall apply for the certified copy of the judgement and decree........

.Kindly suggest,

1. when can I marry now..........??

2. with this ex-parte nullity, can I n my parents get discharged from her false 498a......??

3. any other general suggestions/ precautions to be observed......on again marrying etc....

awaiting

LH

Learning

5 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     12 August 2009

Congrats...

You may remarry any time.  (But please be cautious because your wife may file a petition to set aside the exparte order and contest the matter again.)

Exparte order is as good as a order obtained in merits.  You and your parents may prove yourself innocent in getting discharged in the case of 498a.

Regarding your remarriage,  I wish you a happy married life.  God Bless you.

Sandeep (Business)     12 August 2009

Have you got a divorce?

L (service)     12 August 2009

i have got "anulment of marriage" which means this was never a marriage u/s. 12.1.a & 12.1.c of HMA, thus no need for a divorce...& most important,  alimony se chutkara also...haha.....

Sandeep (Business)     12 August 2009

Jaldi se shaadi kar dalo without waiting and delay. Make sure you also get it registered.

L (service)     12 August 2009

yes  friend, i understand ur suggestions........

but I was wondering about the 30 days or 90 days period........

can anyone tell me what can happen at the most, if i get married before the said period......will it be a crime.......??

the day when the judge declared ex-parte in my favour, the relation was vapourised.......& i returned back to my single status....

advise please.......

awaiting

LH....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register