LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

whatnot   08 February 2017

Through your lawyer send offer to him for MCD. Hopefully his lawyer will reciprocate if the case is still in greater noida

Offer chance to close the DV/ Dowry case in Ludhiana. Don't offer anything more.

Let them come for negotiation. You take it forward then.


stanley (Freedom)     08 February 2017

@ author 

1. Even if you dont have any communtion channel with your husband your lawyer can speak to his lawyer for Mutual divorce consent but than your husband would ask for all cases and allegations to be withdrawn before going in for mutual divorce consent . Within just one and half year you got tired of the cases filed by you . when you are determined for justice and file cases its best to fight till the bitter end for justice .If you dont mind what all did you ask for in your domestic violence case can you state .

a. Was it HRA .

b. Was it maintenance .

c. Was it compensation .etc 

2. What proofs did you sumbit to the court .

a. Was there any medical report submitted for the injuries sustained for extreme domestic violence

b. How many FIRs did you file .

c. What other  evidence did you sumbit.

3. you can withdraw all the cases filed by you by stating the same to your lawyer and he will guide you for the same . what for do you pay your lawyer if he is not guiding you ?? 

4. you have answered your own question by stating that the divorce case can go ex- parte .

5. Looks like you are into a relationship with another person and hence are in a hurry to get married once again and get rid of all the cases heartlaugh 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query