LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niki Singh   06 October 2018

Ex boyfriend blackmailing

Hi there,
I recently broke up with my boyfriend whom i never loved but dragged into the relationship forcefully .He was a crazy and unpredictable guy who can cross every possible limits in the name of love which might can tarnish my image as well..He than forced me for marriage starting i was denying him for the marriage but he forcefully made me ready for marriage.Many times he forced me to do s*xual intercourse I told my parents about him but not everythng .but after sometime i thought that its my life i will not ruin my life by marrying him so i gained courage and told him that im not going to marry him ..That he again started showing his real face by uploading my pics and posted a defaming posts about me and my whole family in facebook.He used to tap every one's phone in my family .He stalks me and my family..He say he wont let me to marry any other guy..Please suggest i m helpless


 7 Replies

Siddharth Jain   06 October 2018

you should give a written complaint to the police under section 454 d of the Indian penal code for the offence of stalking and under the provisions of IT Act.
1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 October 2018

Lodging criminal complaint against him will bring more trouble for you as not only he will make his mind to go all out against you and further expose evidence of physical relationship with him to police and court but make it a bigger issue to defame you further in society. The future will get spoiled and extremely difficult for you to marry someone else who may or may not agree to your version of the story. The very fact you had physical by relationship with him is the weak point where charges of stalking etc.get covered and his defense becomes strong. You need to work out with help of some sensible senior person to work out solution to this problem and come to an agreement with this person to get rid of your life for ever.
1 Like

R Trivedi (     10 October 2018

What nonsense is being suggested here??
1 Like

R Trivedi (     10 October 2018

If the guy has uploaded your objectionable pics on internet sites like FB etc and if he is tapping your phone or attempting to Blackmail, straight away go to police along with some family members, police will take care of him. The guy who threatens to ruin your life will not mend his ways with polite or reasonable talks.
2 Like

Yadagiri Yadagiri   11 October 2018

u should make him under bars, dear no fear, straight away go to police station and file a complaint against him, blackmailing is a big crime, the guy who is threatens u ,he will be punished, don't be sorry, move on and make ur way clear.

Deepak Kumar   11 September 2020

Niki singh if matter is not resolved yet then leave his address or other details, sit relax.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2020

Normally such persons make a "U" turn when called by police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query