LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham verma (Others)     17 January 2023

Ews certificate

For ews certificate complaint,

Do authorities only check ITR of parents


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 January 2023

You can get the EWS certificate from your local government authority (Tehsil). The certificate is called an 'Income and Assets Certificate', and this is the proof that is required to avail the EWS reservation. The designated government officer will verify your documents and issue your EWS certificate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2023

This forum cannot be spokesperson of the authority issuing EWS.


please check from deptt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register