LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh kumar (SR ACCOUNTANT)     08 March 2011

Evivtion of my flat from tenant

I am resident of Patel nagar new delhi. Here I have a 25 Sqyard house in my name.I purchased a DDA flat in East Delhi with financial help of House Building loan plus my hard earned savings in 1999. At that time my son was only two year old and it was difficult for me to shift there due to financial problem and small child. I rented the house in 1995 to a person with Registered aggrement,  after expirey of aggreement it could not be extended due to good faith shown by him and at that time I was not in need of the house. Now my first son is 13 year old and second is 8 year. Now I am facing very difficulties to live in a single room house with growing child of 13 year and my parents also.  I expresed my problem to tenant and request him to vacate the house. Initially he requested for some extention and now is he is refusing to vacate the house and telling me to go to the court and take order from it.  please advice me suitable action in this regard

Learning

5 Replies

shailesh (technical associate)     08 March 2011

so whats the problem

go to court and file suit

naresh kumar (SR ACCOUNTANT)     08 March 2011

I am a common man and donot know ABCD of court. can you please help me that what is the procedure, how much time it will take to vacate my house and what will be the expenses (Approx ) will incurr on it.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 March 2011

You have to go through the court procedures.

manoj r. dubey (prop.)     14 March 2011

u can go to court only when u are having registered agreement since u r having a registered agreement file a suit in small causes court under delhi rent control act. now u are asking about the time my dear in litigation there is no specifice period

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     14 March 2011

file a eviction suit on the basis of personal necessity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register