Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     16 January 2016

Evidences for divorce case

Dear All,

My divorce case is currently in evidence stage. Can seniors please advise if I need to submit all the evidences during evidence stage itself or can few of crutial evidence can be kept aside to introduce during cross examination stage to expose her lies ? Please advise

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 January 2016

Your current lawyer shall be the best person to advice over this issue as he knows the facts and details of the case and also the evidences.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 January 2016

Yes I agree with previous member, the best person to workout the evidence is the advocate who is representing you in the court.

The evidence you want to proof your case should be put on record during your evidence stage and evidence you seek to disprove her evidence should be used during her evidence stage, this the basis way to workout the evidence for the case, however the best person to guide you still will be your legal counsel/advocate.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     16 January 2016

You have to submit all the evidence available with you without concealing anything at your evidence stage.  You cannot hide evidence available with you to spring surprise on the opposite party.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register