LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Offier)     10 November 2013

Evidence related

If any evidence like call record given by wife and she given the calls of few second long but present complete record, then how can we refuce or denay the evidence


 3 Replies

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     10 November 2013

Ask your lawyer. We are not holding law classes here.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     10 November 2013

Your question is not clear. Please reword it and elaborate further so some advise can be given. I am sure that you will get some response or the other that will be directly or indirectly helpful to you. Ignore any discouraging words to the contrary.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2013

Her phone call records submitted as evidence in your side will be of some use to you to prove that she had indulged in such activities.  Kindly be in touch with your advocate who will be able to conduct the case accordingly.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query