Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Evidence in session court

Dear sir/madam,I have filled pettion in session court for revision of the lower court judgement which passed order to pay maintenance to my wife without my presence. After 7/8 dates my didnot attend the court and all off she came with her advocate on last date,where judge told me to submit the evidence.After submiting the evidence how much more time it will take time to set a side the lower court judgement.please help me iam unemployed and couldnot affoard to pay her heavy amount. 



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x