LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev (xxx)     07 February 2014

Evidence in crpc 125

She is earning more than me but still filed CRPC 125 and has hidden the facts that she is earning.

Thru some source I can get her bank statement. Can I produce this in court of law? or I will be questioned about the source?

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     07 February 2014

produce her pay slip and her claim of maintanence would be dismissed . The court is not bothered from where the source is :-)

Dev (xxx)     07 February 2014

Thanks Stanley.

Getting payslip is difficult. I can get bank statement where salary gets credited.

Q Slinger (NA)     07 February 2014

If you know where she works then :

If Govt or non govt company:  File RTI and get her EPFO details

If non Govt: Ask the judge to request to summon the company's HR manager to verify facts. 

Once she finds out that the HR manager is involved, she will most likely take back the 125. 

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     07 February 2014

Originally posted by : Dev

Thanks Stanley.

Getting payslip is difficult. I can get bank statement where salary gets credited.

As you are aware of the bank nd her account no where her slary is being deposited than you can Summon the Bank Manager along with her bank statement and that is more than enough :-) 

1 Like

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     07 February 2014

Dev,

Use CrPC 91 to summon the bank manager and also a separate summon to the company HR official asking for the salary and the source of money deposited in the bank. This will be use as the defense of yours to prove that she is working. The wife might withdraw the case after this applications are filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register