LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK (OWNER)     02 August 2014

Evidence by way of affidavit-consumer court

Dear learned members, I ( not a lawyer ) filed a consumer court case, case has been admitted, please guide me on the following points :

1= How to submit other consumer court case orders to support  my complaint case, need to submit full order or just need to mention case no. & at which stage need to submit these references ?

2= After checking other case proceedings, it came into my knowledge that after submission of written version by opposition & rejoinder, complainant gets direction from court , "complainant's evidence by way of affidavit ". What is the meaning of this legal term...................supportive documents already submitted with complaint. I need to submit these documents again as evidence ??? Please help. Can i submit other consumer court case or other supportive documents at this stage?

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 August 2014

Dear querier

[1] At the stage final arguments you have to submit/refer  full text judgments of higher courts.

[2]' meaning of complainant evidence by way of affidavit'-- an affidavit containing all the facts of complaint and in support of facts documentary proofs if any,marked as exhibits.you need not to adduce oral evidence.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     02 August 2014

1. At the time of final arguments you have to submit full judgement of the higher court . 2. you have to submit all the facts of the complaint on the affidavit and exhibit the documentary and other relevant documents as an evidences in the support of your complaint .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 August 2014

any judgement with head line and high light the point which is relevant to your case 

ABHISHEK (OWNER)     03 August 2014

Thanks all for reply, please clarify, will documentary proofs be submitted with evidence again by way of affidavit ? if documentary proofs has already been submitted in consumer court or just need to mention already submitted documentary proofs through annexure no. in evidence by way of affidavit. 

Matthew   04 September 2017

Hi All,

I have a similar situation where case status shows - Affidavit of Complainant. I understand i need to submit the complaint with proofs in an affidavit. My question: Is this to be printed on a e-Stamp paper ? if so, what is the value of e-stamp paper to be used? Does it have to be signed/stamped by a notary?

Thanks
Matt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register