Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 September 2010


According to new amendment now evidence is to be given through affidavit. If some govt. employee lekhpal and police inspector is to be produced as witness on behalf of plaintiff and they do not get ready to sign the affidavit. What may be the remedy. They are very important witnesses.


 1 Replies

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2010

Hai Arvind,

Please let me know what type of case u are dealing with, is it a criminal case or civil, if it is a civil case U can summon them through court and examine them , go through order XVI of C.P.C and its sub clauses. u need not to file any affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query